The Senior Companion Program is a volunteer program providing friendly visitation and respite services to homebound adults. Volunteers receive a small stipend, must be 55 or older and must meet income requirements.
- Ages served: Volunteer Companions must be 55 or older.
- Income guidelines: Contact us for income guidelines
- Geographic area: Belknap, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, Sullivan counties
- Program cost: None
- Other requirements: Those receiving friendly visitation must be homebound, not able to drive
- Volunteer opportunity for adults aged 55 and older meeting income requirements
- Provides respite for caregivers
- Provides support for homebound adults
- Visits are available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- SCP provides friendly visiting, support for trips into the community such as lunch, activities, shopping, and appointments
- Companions do not provide housekeeping or personal care.
2 Industrial Park Dr,
Concord, NH 03301
For more information, please call (603) 225-3295