The agency has five (5) local offices throughout Belknap and Merrimack Counties. The office provides direct services to households requesting services. All of the offices also provide support services such as; food pantries, referrals to agencies and in-house resources and help with housing and homelessness. Most offices also provide outreach services to the towns in their service areas for application intake for the Fuel and Electric Assistance program during the peak application months.
- Ages Served: All ages
- Income Guidelines: Various guidelines depending on program
- Geographic Area: Belknap and Merrimack Counties
- Program Cost: None if eligible
- Offices are open 9:00 – 4:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays most weeks.
- Call to verify hours, apply for services or for more information.
- Office shares building with Meredith Food Pantry.
- Referrals to area resources are available.
147 Main Street,
Meredith, NH 03235
Phone: 603 279-4096
Fax: 603 279-5444
Serving the towns of:
Center Harbor, Meredith, New Hampton