The Greater Concord Senior Transit Program offers origin to destination transportation for seniors age sixty or older in greater Concord area. All vehicles are wheelchair accessible, and drivers are trained and available to assist seniors with entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Ages Served: 60 years or older
- Income Guidelines: None
- Geographic Area: Concord and surrounding towns - Tuesday – Salisbury, Boscawen and Penacook. Thursday – Suncook and Bow
- Program Cost: $1 each way suggested donation, 10 ride tickets are available.
- You may bring a limited amount of grocery bags, luggage or other packages
- You must call 3-5 days in advance to schedule your ride, Monday-Friday
- Drivers can assist with exiting and entering vehicle, but cannot enter a residence or leave the sight of the vehicle
- Please cancel your ride at least 24 hours in advance of pick up time
2 Industrial Park Dr, Concord, NH 03301
Please contact dispatch by phone at 603 225-1989 to set up an appointment or for more information.