The ADA Complementary Paratransit is a transportation service for people with disabilities that prevent them from using the accessible fixed-route buses. This program operates weekdays and offers a shared ride up to ¾ of a mile outside the Concord Area Transit’s fixed route. The buses are equipped with lifts and can secure walkers, wheelchairs, and other mobility devices.
- Ages Served: All ages
- Income Guidelines: None
- Other Requirements: Customers must complete an application and be determined eligible to receive assistance
- There is a one way fare on the ADA Paratransit service of $2.50
- All drivers are trained in passenger assistance
- Participants must call 1-5 business days in advance of ride date
- Fees must be paid in exact change – 10 ride tickets are available
2 Industrial Park Dr,
Concord, NH 03301
Please contact dispatch by phone at 603 225-1989 to set up an appointment or for more information.