The agency has five (5) local offices throughout Belknap and Merrimack Counties. The office provides direct services to households requesting services. All of the offices also provide support services such as; food pantries, referrals to agencies and in-house resources and help with housing and homelessness. Most offices also provide outreach services to the towns in their service areas for application intake for the Fuel and Electric Assistance program during the peak application months.
- Ages Served: All ages
- Income Guidelines: Various guidelines depending on program
- Geographic Area: Belknap and Merrimack Counties
- Program Cost: None if eligible
- Offices are open Monday through Friday 8:30 – 4:30
- Call to apply for services or for more information.
- Office shares building with Warner Connects Food Pantry.
- Referrals to area resources are available.
Serving the towns of:
Andover, Bradford, Danbury, Henniker, Hill, Hopkinton, Newbury, New London, Salisbury Sutton, Warner, Webster, Wilmot