The Volunteer Driver Program (VDP) offers door-to-door services, feeder services, and transportation services to elderly or disabled individuals. Drivers can assist in bringing people to medical appointments, shopping, and other errands. The program operates in Belknap and Merrimack Counties excluding Hooksett and including towns of Hillsborough, Windsor, and Deering. The program is always accepting volunteers.
- Ages Served: 60+ years old, or people with disabilities
- Volunteer drivers are always welcome
- Register for the program
- Schedule your ride 3-5 business days in advance
- Call dispatch for scheduling at 603 225-1989
- Service hours are; Monday – Friday, 5AM-6PM
2 Industrial Park Dr,
Concord, NH 03301
Please contact VDP Coordinator by phone at 603 224-8043 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about getting a ride or becoming a volunteer.