The Low Income Housing Program includes housing for eligible senior citizens and affordable multi-family housing units. CAP manages five (5) Supportive Housing for the Elderly units, two Elderly or Disabled properties, and six Family Housing Locations within Belknap and Merrimack Counties. All applicants must fall within set income guidelines for each property.
- Must meet age requirements
- Applicants must meet Project Income Guideline Requirements
- Elderly Housing Properties serve 62 + individuals & Elderly / Disabled Properties serve 62+ individuals &/or Disabled.
- Family Housing serves household composition of families
- Applicants must meet income eligibility requirements
- Request a separate application from the Housing Department for each property location
- There are wait lists for all properties, but all are encouraged to apply
- Elderly Housing & Elderly &/or Disabled Properties’ Residents pay 30% of their adjusted gross income with the balance being subsidized by HUD’s 202 & 202/8 Rental Assistance Program. Heat & Utilities are included.
- Family Housing falls within Tax Credit Income Guidelines as well as other income guidelines. Residents may have Utility Allowances Provided
|Alton Housing for the Elderly,|
Inc. 13A Spruce Terrace Alton,
|Belmont Elderly Housing,|
Inc. 22 Heritage Terrace Belmont,
|Epsom Elderly Housing,|
Inc. 464 Suncook Valley Highway Epsom,
|Kearsarge Elderly Housing,|
Inc. 26 North Road Warner,
|Newbury Elderly Housing,|
Inc. 52 Newbury Heights Road Newbury,
NH 03255 ,
|Pembroke Housing for the Elderly ,|
Inc. 408 Pembroke Street Pembroke,
|Riverside Housing Corporation 68 Lancaster Street Franklin,|
|Twin Rivers Community Corporation 82 Elkins Street,|
Franklin NH 03235
|Sandy Ledge 124 Concord Street Belmont,|
|4 Glen St.,12-22 Glen St. Franklin,|
|88 Chestnut St. Franklin,|
Please contact the housing that you are interested in at the numbers listed above or for general information contact; Housing Dept., 603 225-3295 ext. 1106, firstname.lastname@example.org .